12/06/2009

People : Ronnie Hazell

OMFG Ronnie Hazell is a SL**! Behind the good looks and fantastic fringe is a creative someone who we go to interview.

So you're a 21 year old young guy at University in Brighton... I'm studying Digital Media Development, in my 2nd year, and mostly just enjoying life.

What does your course involve? It's mostly programming, which is like learning a totally new language. Its not very fun, but fingers crossed I'll be okay!
So in the future, you see yourself doing...? Something creative. I do a lot of 3-D modelling and animating at University. I'd love to end up doing that in the future, I can't see myself sat a desk all day, I've got far too much energy!



Energy! Excellent. That must mean you're really good in bed? Ha! I do my best…

That's a relief. According to a recent survey, a lot of guys are slacking recently in the bedroom. What do you have to say about that? I would say the girls have obviously been shopping for chaps at the wrong places. And to the guys, I would say practice makes perfect!

What would you do if one day you woke up and you were a robot? Probably end up playing practical jokes on absolutely everyone. And obviously do the robo-boogie.

No taking over the world then? Ha! I wouldn't know where to start! Besides, I would probably end up being a puny little robot like Wall-e!

Okay, so would you rather eat a bowl of baked beans and milk, or a bowl of poo and runner beans for breakfast? Ah, it would have to be the baked beans and milk for obvious reasons... I can't stand runner beans!

Would you ever let an old woman tie you up and tickle you for sexual pleasure? Of course I would, I always like to do my bit for help the aged.

Do you regret anything in life? Not at all. It's the choices I've made so far that make me who I am now, and I couldn't be happier.

What happens when the numbers run out, Ronnie? Well, I'm a total agnostic, I have no idea what's going to happen! But reincarnation would be cool. I'd very much like to be a cat.

Ever been in love? Yeah, just the once. Best feeling in life… it’s what life is about. Love and be loved!

Words: Matthew Skingsley
Photos: Facebook

You can see Ronnie's 3-D animations at his
youtube website.

1 comment: